SIMPLYKRAFTED baby frame

Hi there !!! This is my 1st blog and I'm super excited to show it to you all.

A baby frame created with lots of paper, embellishments and most of all Love. 😊. A Nice and bright layout with Personalised baby name is Always a mother’s delight. 😊😊



Hope u enjoyed seeing this as much as I enjoyed making it. 😊👍🏼👍🏼. Please leave some love and comments below.
INSTRUCTIONS
I’ve created this simple yet elegant fame  using papers from BABY BOY STACK FROM DCWV. Then I used dies from DCAM  to cut the balloons and the alphabets for the name. Further  I’ve cut some sentiments from the same paper stack and then enhanced then with some liquid glitter. While putting it all together I’ve used  a heart shaped cut out to place the picture of the baby, and randomly put some wooden embellishments, pearls, felt balls, glitter, buttons and lace.
MATERIALS USED 
XL BOLD ALPHABET DIES FROM DCAM
BALLOONS DIE FROM DCAM
BABY BOY STACK FROM DCWV
OTHER MATERIALS 
Double sided foam tape, Double sided tape, Wooden embellishments, Pearls, Felt balls, Glitter, Buttons and Lace from my stash.




Comments